Friday, January 25, 2013

EVERY RELIGION is TRUE and also sometimes wrong

In my opinion (which comes from my reality and I believe to be fact):

The only thing that a lot of the many different religions are wrong  or should I say, mistaken about is each's assumptions/doctrines/teachings that all other religions are wrong and the imposition of limitation on the human mind and soul through this divisive narrative, scripture ... dogma. That which is allegedly incontrovertible. 

I chose this example only because I am familiar with it:

"If you don't accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savoir, you will not be accepted in the kingdom of Heaven and therefore will burn in hell"   

So all the non Christians burn in hell? 

Don't get me wrong, I believe in Jesus - talk to him all the time. He is, and was, and will always be the way and the light (yet not exclusively)  The healer - a teacher - the son of god ... as we are all his children.
But maybe he is not a necessary middle-man to God because I was born a "sinner".... and no less of the lord because my god hears me and knows me with AND without Jesus.

...to be continued... 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home