Thursday, August 25, 2005

Isis & Osiris

Isis Osiris

I found you are here
I was not sure if I was searching at all.
I looked into your eyes for so long, and.... Ohhh...
I should have known
I knew you once before or more
and it is you
I always find my way into your arms....In your life.
When you hold me, do you feel? Do you know what it is....
As I cannot seem to find the words to say?
Could it be you & I yesterday Osiris or Isis..., I am sure it was bliss.
Could you close your eyes and find your way back....
Into a moment, so far away when we both saw days, passing into lifetimes.

Melinda

2 Comments:

Blogger Process Junkie said...

I just love the way you write, thank you for sharing.

-A

Aug 31, 2005, 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Melminda said...

Thank you. *smiles*

Sep 1, 2005, 4:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home